As the ongoing challenges presented by the COVID-19 situation continue to unfold, we wanted to directly share with you how we are responding to this global emergency.
Please be assured that KWF is still here should you need any assistance. Our workforce of more than 100 professionals is entirely remote and our capacity to support our clients is not diminished by social distancing and self-isolation measures.
At a time when many of you may be facing disruption in your workforce and workflow, KWF can help. As always, we specialize in meeting the needs of the scholarly publishing community with:
- Peer review, production, scientific specialist services
- Editorial office management
- Temporary staffing and editorial projects
- RFPs and contract negotiations
- Financial projections and modeling
- Executive and editor recruiting
Market Research and Development services:
- Member, reader, author surveys
- Product demos and webinars
- Competitive profiles and bibliometric analyses
If you are facing a specific challenge or merely wish to compare notes about what we are seeing and hearing across the industry, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Thank you and stay safe!
Cara S. Rivera, Managing Director, KWF Consulting
Erin McMullan, Executive Director, KWF Editorial
Kevin Lomangino, Director, KWF Market Research & Development