Let KWF Editorial provide experienced temporary staffing or project support when it is needed.
Every editorial office struggles to keep pace with day-to-day demands while tackling its to-do list of projects and staffing leaves of absence. KWF Editorial can provide the extra help needed to meet these challenges either through additional temporary staffing or through the management of the editorial projects on your wish list.
KWF Editorial, because of our large and diverse staff of experienced editors and through working with many clients across the scholarly publishing landscape, has amassed a breadth and depth of editorial expertise that enables us to provide professional editing services for a wide range of tasks. We can manage discrete time-consuming projects such as a new journal launch or we can provide temporary help with editorial task work to keep a backlog from developing while in-house staff is unavailable or focused on journal initiatives. The following list provides a sampling of the temporary support KWF Editorial offers:
- Staff coverage for a leave of absence
- Seamlessly transition a journal or portfolio from one manuscript processing system to another
- Revise instructions for authors
- Clean up and develop the reviewer database
- Train staff and conduct customized seminars
- Review and revise peer review system template letters
- Develop a social media strategy and associated processes
- Configure and document new workflows
KWF Editorial associate will work with your staff to alleviate the burden of the special task to better achieve the goals of your organization. Work is complete when the customer is fully satisfied that all deliverables have been met.