With the proliferation of journals and increased competition, your journal needs more than ever to entice authors of impactful research. An author survey is one of the most indispensable tools you can utilize to inform your journal’s strategy. What can a great survey accurately tell you?
- How satisfied authors are with your journal’s manuscript submission requirements and peer review process and speed as compared with the competition
- Whether authors are finding that reviewers are expert in their field and whether reviews are instructive, fair, and communicated diplomatically
- Why your journal’s manuscript submissions may be declining, and what you can do to help increase quality, relevant submissions
- What drives authors to your journal, and are there policies or practices that are driving authors to your competitors
- Which public or open access options with respect to timing, fees, and copyright your authors are likely to find most amenable.
You can count on surveys from KWF to be highly customized and targeted, deliver superior response rates, report accurate results in a highly readable format, and offer evidence-based and actionable recommendations.
Please contact us today to learn more about how we can help you better service your most important customers, your authors.