Every editorial office has a list of projects that can be a challenge to complete when it is necessary to keep pace with the day-to-day demands of a busy editorial office.
Those projects can range from tasks like the clean-up of the reviewer database, to devising and implementing a new workflow for a specific task such as a cascading transfer process, to the editorial tasks required to launch a new open access journal. A journal’s own editorial staff may not have prior experience to handle some of these tasks or they may simply not have the time to devote in order to meet a certain goal or timetable.
KWF Editorial, because of our large and diverse staff of experienced editors and through working with many customers across STM publishing, has amassed a breadth and depth of editorial expertise that enables us to provide professional editing services for a wide range of tasks.
- Configure and document new workflows
- Seamlessly transition a journal or portfolio from one manuscript processing system to another
- Maintain and develop your reviewer database
- Revise Instructions for Authors
- Train staff and conduct seminars
- Review and revise peer review system template letters
- Offer staff coverage for a leave of absence
- Develop a social media strategy and process
An experienced KWF professional editing services associate works with your staff to alleviate the burden of the special task to better achieve the goals of your organization. KWF Editorial will ensure that the journal staff has the training or documentation needed according the particular project. Work is complete when the customer is fully satisfied that all deliverables have been met.