Publishers in need of an editorial manager turn to KWF Editorial to run their journal editorial offices from A to Z.
As a full-service editorial manager, KWF Editorial maintains the highest standards of peer review management and delivers superior customer service to you, the publisher, as well as your journal editors, authors, and reviewers. Our staff is extraordinarily experienced and stable; our staffing model is flexible and scales to meet your needs.
The suite of services offered by KWF Editorial is extensive and can be custom configured to meet your needs, today and tomorrow. A partial listing of our editorial office services follows:
- Established process for onboarding new journals
- Dedicated editorial managers who understand publishing history and trends
- Development of peer review protocols and standards
- Timely, quality management of peer review process—every detail
- Clearly defined service goals for each critical handoff in the workflow
- Monitoring journal metrics to meet editor and publisher expectations
- Strategic and operational meetings with editors, editorial board, publisher
- Preparation of annual and biannual editorial office reports
- Make and/or oversee changes to the journal web site as issues are published
- Support for supplements, CME, website changes, social media
- Training and transitions, documentation, ongoing evaluations